Tuesday, February 15, 2011

FOLDER!!

Hey guys!! So I have some exciting news!! I got my folder yesterday! It had been 13 days since I was accepted into the program before I finally got it! But now it's here and it definitely feels that much more real. My folder is a bit different than the "typical" purple folder that most Disney CPs get. My folder is a culinary folder, instead of me explaining every detail I'll post a couple pictures..=].. The only thing left now is to wait till I can leave for Disney. I'm probably going to start getting some stuff together and buying a few things here and there that I'll probably need while I'm down there. I'm compiling a list from a bunch of different people so when we get closer to the packing date I will post that up! On a different note it seems that Disney is going on a pending spree, this past weekend on the WDWCP Fall/Fall Advantage group a bunch of people found out that they are pending and that they won't know anything until April 30th at the latest. It's sad to see that some really awesome people got pended but, there's still a 50/50 shot that they will get in so hopefully they'll be getting purple folders soon as well!! That's all for today! Good luck everyone!!!

"Change is nature. The part we can influence, And it starts when we decide." - Remy -  Ratatouille


2 comments: