Sunday, April 3, 2011

Disney Days 9-17

Soo spring break and blogging just didn't go together for me haha.. Today is the close of my spring break and its been a pretty good one.. Went to the keys for a few days and then came back to storms wed and thurs, went to a free country concert on friday with my best friend and we went to the beach on sat. overall it was a good spring break!! I def. do not want to go back to class tomorrow but such is life! Anywho I'm going to do the past 9 days of the 30 days of Disney that I missed! Hope everyone had a great weekend!


Day #9: Your favorite original character (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.) 
Day #10: Your favorite song 
Day #11: Your favorite love song 
Day #12: Your favorite villain song 
Day #13: Your least favorite song 
Day #14: Your favorite kiss 
Day #15: The first movie you saw 
Day #16: Your favorite classic 
Day #17: Your least favorite classic   


Day #9: Your favorite original character
Minnie Mouse =]
Day #10: Your favorite song 
Day #11: Your favorite love song
Day #12: Your favorite villain song 
Day #13: Your least favorite song 
Feed the Birds- "Mary Poppins"  (LOVE the movie, don't love that song)

Day #14: Your favorite kiss 
Belle and Prince Adam- "Beauty and the Beast"

Day #15: The first movie you saw 
Honestly I can not remember the first Disney movie I saw BUT I do remember as a child watching "Mary Poppins" over and over and over, soo for this one I will say "Mary Poppins"

Day #16: Your favorite classic
This is a hard one since there are SOOO many awesome classics! But I think I'll go with "Peter Pan"

Day #17: Your least favorite classic   
Out of all of the Disney classics I've seen the one that sticks out the most for me for this would have to be "The Sword in the Stone" it wasn't a horrible movie and it's been years since I've seen it but I can't think of any other movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment