So I totally failed at doing this for 30 days straight! So not a ton has happened since my last update except for the fact that spring semester is pretty much over.. I have a test next Mon. and Wed. and then I'll be all done!! I'll have about a week off before summer semester thanks to my lovely professors who scheduled finals a week early so we could actually have a break =] other than that not too much has gone on that I can think of.. I've been to the beach quite a few times since its been in the 80's-90's lately!! Thats about all! I'm going to split up the last of my 30 days of Disney so 18-22 today and i'll do 23-30 in a few days :) and hopefully try and post about once a week till I leave.. maybe lol!!
Day #18: Your favorite Pixar film
This is a pretty hard choice, but the first one that immediately came to mind was Monsters Inc. (I love Boo!!)
Day #19: Your least favorite Pixar film
I like all of the Pixar films but i guess my least favorite would be A Bug's Life
Day #20: Favorite sequel
POTC: Dead Mans Chest (Love me some Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom!!)
Day #21: An overrated movie
Fantasia... Never been a huge fan
Day #22: An underrated movie
Return To Oz




No comments:
Post a Comment