This week starts the beginning of check-ins for the Fall advantage CP's!! I'm so excited for everyone, but also completely jealous!! I still have 98 days till my check in and I can't wait to get down there!! Hopefully i'll be able to go down to Orlando before my check in to visit and have a mini vacation because I don't know if I can wait till August to get down there lol!! Anywho, good luck to all checking in in the next few days/weeks, I can't wait to meet all of you!
And now for the last 8 days of the Disney days!
Day #23: A movie that makes you laugh
Day #24: A movie that makes you cry
Day #25: Your favorite scene from your favorite movie
From the movie "Enchanted" when Gisselle sings "How Does She Know" (Especially when Prince Edward jumps down from the bridge, SO funny!)
From the movie "Enchanted" when Gisselle sings "How Does She Know" (Especially when Prince Edward jumps down from the bridge, SO funny!)
Day #26: Saddest death
Mufasa's Death in The Lion King :'(
Day #27: Your favorite quote
“If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.” - Walt Disney
Day #28: Your favorite theme park
Magic Kingdom, hands down!! Brings out the kid in me! =]
Day #29: Your favorite theme attraction
Peter Pan, Snow White,all of the old classic rides!
Day #30: Your favorite theme park show
Festival of the Lion King at Animal Kingdom!
Wow, I finally finished the 30 days!! Only took me forever lol! As I get closer to check-in, and getting stuff together I will write more frequently. Till then I'll just write every so often if anything interesting/ exciting happens! =]


No comments:
Post a Comment