Adventures of a Culinary Major and her journey through the Walt Disney World College Program!
Monday, August 1, 2011
20/21 days!!!
I can't believe I only have 20 days before I head down and 21 before my check in!! I'm sooo excited and ready to get down there! I started actually packing this past Sat. and so far I have 1 box packed up and the rest of my stuff is just set together while I try to figure out the best way to pack things up lol! Little update about school : I finished one of my classes last week and found out that I don't need one of the other 2 that I am taking so now I just have 1 online class left which ends the week I check in! Other than that not too much has been going on. just trying to get everything together for the move! I still have to print and fill out the On Boarding paperwork which I will probably do this week. Well that's all for today!! I'm going to post a little more frequently as these next few weeks go by and then when I get there I will def. have pictures and mayyyybeee do some videos! Until next time! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment