Wednesday, August 3, 2011

In the teens!!

So we are finally into the teens of our countdown and I am beyond stoked!! I've been talking to some really awesome people that are coming down around the same time, and some others that are already there! I can't wait to meet everyone!! I know I briefly mentioned my roommate in a previous post, but again I serious can not WAIT to meet her!! As it's been getting closer to check in we have been talking more and more about things to bring and just random life stuff and it's been making me that much more excited! I can tell we are going to be GREAT friends!! 2 weeks from today I'll going through my stuff and making sure everything is pack and start packing my clothes and then on the 20th I'll prob. pack up my car so that the 21st I can just chill for a bit before I head down! It's pretty exciting to think that it's almost here although lately it's been feeling like it's dragging a bit but hopefully it'll speed up!! That's really it,  just felt like writing a little something today!

Oh and I'm sure you've notice the music player in the side bar >>>>
I was originally going to put Disney music but then decided I just wanted to put some music that shows a bit of my taste in music with songs I love! :) Enjoy as you read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment